Anti-Seize Product Instructions
Anti-Seize Special the superior lubricating compound with a high-quality, aluminum-based anti-seize formula
Anti-Seize Special is available in the following sizes:
|Part #||Anti-Seize Product|
|18005||5oz Brush Top|
|18010||8oz Brush Top|
|18018||16oz Brush Top|
Anti-Seize Special is a superior lubricating compound. This high-quality, aluminum-based anti-sieze formula is composed of very fine metallic particles and aided by special heat petroleum carriers that will protect metal parts under the most extreme heat, pressure, and contaminating conditions, preventing seizure corrosion, pitting and galling.
Anti-Seize Special is an excellent extreme pressure lubricant material with a high temperature resistance of over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
Anti-Seize Special is non-hardening and has excellent oxidation and thermal stability. With these added features, Anti-Seize Special works in environments that have a heating/cooling cycle, with very little change in consistency.
Applications Include: All nuts and bolts, bushings, centers, cam rollers, slow moving bearings, compressors, conveyors, couplings, dies, drills, fittings, gears, generators, keyways, motors, packings, bearings, press fits, pumps, shafts, sleeves, slides, taps, turbines, valves, wristpins, and more.
Here are a few reasons why you should use Anti-Seize Special:
- Protects Against Rust and Corrosion
- Lowers Friction and Reduces Torque
- Speeds Assembly, Facilitates Disassembly
- By Reducing Friction and Making Joints Possible, It Also Functions as a Sealant
- Specially Designed Solid Lubricants
- Prevents Seizure of All Types of Metal Parts Including Stainless Steel
- Compatible With All Types of Metal, Most Plastics
- Non-Hardening and Non-Dripping
- Exceeds Government Specifications MIL-A-907D